The Studio :: J'han Company LLC ("Studio :: J'han") seeks to:
- distribute and promote the artwork of J'han
- bridge the gap between art and life, through creativity and expression
- be the vehicle for a relationship between the public and contemporary art
- foster conversation and growth in both the public space and with others
- encourage the evolution of art
- grow a community of art and artists
After decades of creating art, J'han founded the Company in January 2018 in the Commonwealth of Virginia and formed the Executive Board.
The Company became a registered vendor with both the Commonwealth of Virginia and the federal government, with a self-certification through the SBA as a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB).
The Executive Board
J'han D. Brady
President - Principal - Founder